Models used on the day are there to help with the learning needs of our delegates, so your attendance is paramount to the structure of the course. We constantly need models for the medical practitioners to train on under the strict supervision of our trainers, so we kindly ask that you are reliable with your appointment times.
Please be aware that we strictly abide by GMC’s latest guidance so all models must be over 18 and not be pregnant or breastfeeding. A complete medical history will be taken before any treatment is performed and all models should have informed written consent prior to being treated.
All of our model treatments are booked on a per treatment area basis. We don’t offer cosmetic models the opportunity to transfer partially used syringes to other treatment areas.
Cancellations / Refunds
If you decide to cancel a treatment that you have booked in as a model we do not offer refunds.
It may be possible to transfer payments to another treatment or appointment time provided we are given at least 2 weeks’ notice before the treatment date. If the model decides not to have further treatment in this situation, payment would be retained by the company.
The smooth running of our training days rely on the appointments we make for models, therefore, we cannot make any changes to our scheduled appointments within the 2 weeks before treatment date.
If a model fails to attend their allocated appointment or wishes to cancel a booking, payment is retained by the company and no refunds will be issued, and the appointment will not be rearranged.
Models are provided for the purpose of education and pay a discounted price for this reason. Treatments on models are performed by the course delegates under trainer supervision. Multiple delegates will share the consultation and treatment plan holistically for each model on the day of the course to reinforce a team learning exercise and enable interactive practical sessions.
Model treatments are performed for cosmetic reasons and because of this, the results can only be assessed subjectively. Therefore, whilst we advise as to the probable result, this should in no way be interpreted as a guarantee. Given the nature of the treating practitioners, the results may not be the same as with a more experienced practitioner. Standard safe quantities of product will be used during this training exercise.
Suitability for Treatment
Like any medical procedure/intervention, a full medical history and facial assessment are required before treatment. As a training company, we strictly adhere to guidance published by the General Medical Council and teach this to our delegates. If we feel you would not benefit from treatment on the day, the treatment will not go ahead and your payment will be refunded. Despite the discounted price of all treatments for the purpose of educating delegates, we strongly encourage all models to consider all treatments prior to undergoing them and not rush into any decisions. If models have any questions prior to their treatment, we encourage you to ask us.
We will require accurate information from models to enable the use of the correct product to be ordered and will not be held responsible for any omission or incorrect information is given.
For some of our model treatments and packages, we may ask for photos of the treatment area upon booking to assess suitability prior to the appointment day. We reserve the right to cancel and refund model treatments if we do not feel the patient is an ideal candidate to demonstrate the treatment for the purposes of teaching.
Price Structuring & Offers
The only incentive to models at our training days is the discounted cost of the products. We will not charge high street clinic or retail prices to models as we recognise this is a training event. We strongly adhere to GMC guidance relating to offers for such treatments. This means that we will not offer free treatments as a ‘prize’ or ‘buy-one-get-one-free’ on any treatments that we provide. We will treat the administration of any cosmetic treatments exactly the same as any other form of medical intervention.
From time to time we may offer special prices on model treatments. This will not be applied in retrospect to any previously booked treatments. No refund will be due should the treatment you have paid for being reduced, effective immediately after booking.
Changes to Training Dates
In some circumstances, we may need to change your appointment. You will be given advanced notice of this and suitable alternative appointment date and time will be offered. We do not accept any liability for the cost of any travel expenses or other costs incurred by models to attend an appointment.
Patients Complaints Procedure
1. In the event of a possible adverse reaction to a product following treatment please contact us ASAP by calling 020 3873 7620 or emailing [email protected] – one of our lead doctors will then contact you as a matter of urgency.
2. For any other issues please note that the consent form signed on the day of treatment outlines that ‘given the nature of the treating practitioners the results may not be the same as with a more experienced practitioner’. We teach standard landmarks and doses for each treatment. For this reason, you may not be able to achieve the same bespoke result that you can in a clinic with an experienced practitioner.
3. If you have a query regarding asymmetry then please contact us with a 30-second video of the area. If a review/correction is required, an appointment will be booked for you via our model team. At this appointment, we will review your before and after photos, your treatment record and the outcome of your treatment to decide what action is required.
4. Please note that the consent form signed on the day of treatment outlines that standard safe quantities of product is used during the training exercise.
5. No refunds will be given in the event that a treatment or product does not achieve the planned outcome (for example if a Botulinum Toxin treatment does not soften wrinkles).
1. All review appointments are carried out at the start or end of our structured training days. These are subject to availability and we will endeavour to offer you an appointment within 14 days from the recommendation of our doctor to book you in for a review.
2. Please allow 14 days for both dermal filler and botulinum toxin treatments to settle. If you have any further questions after this time, please do email us and attach a 30-second video of the area. One of our aesthetic doctors will review the video and offer any advice or recommendations. Should the doctor advise for you come back to us for a review in person, our model team will be able to help arrange this.
3. Please note that one confirmed, we do not offer models the opportunity to reschedule review appointments.
4. We only offer review appointments for botulinum toxin treatments when requested within 14-21 days of the initial treatment. All review appointments for botulinum toxin will need to take place within 28 days of the initial treatment. Any requests falling outside this time frame would be treated as new model treatments and would need to be booked and paid for in the normal way.
5. If a correction is necessary then this will be offered. If the outcome of the treatment is satisfactory and is a case of more product required for the individual patient then a charge will be made for the additional product.